Ok, please bear with me on this. My first post and I hope I can do this blog right. We got 11 inches of snow yesterday. I took some pictures, now.....how do I post them.
Hi, Colleen!! Happy New Year! I'm so happy to see your blog - and your picture posting was perfect. I'm really looking forward to reading your blog posts in the coming year.
Oh yeah. You got some snow. And I whine. heh. You saw my snow, right? That teensy little bit? Oh but wait. I have a new attitude this year. There was no whining at all. :)
It is white. It is crisp.
Welcome to blogging! And Happy New Year, girl! When are you going to come shopping at MOA again? We need to meet up. I have some things to exchange and could use a day over at the overconsumerism hangout. Maybe THAT'S where the next diva meet should be. ;)
4 comments:
Hi, Colleen!! Happy New Year! I'm so happy to see your blog - and your picture posting was perfect. I'm really looking forward to reading your blog posts in the coming year.
Welcome to the addiction...er, I mean world, of blogging!
You did it! Good job girl!
Oh yeah. You got some snow. And I whine. heh. You saw my snow, right? That teensy little bit? Oh but wait. I have a new attitude this year. There was no whining at all. :)
It is white. It is crisp.
Welcome to blogging! And Happy New Year, girl! When are you going to come shopping at MOA again? We need to meet up. I have some things to exchange and could use a day over at the overconsumerism hangout. Maybe THAT'S where the next diva meet should be. ;)
Post a Comment